Boosting Your Bankroll with Casino Bonuses
The main reasons to play online casino games include entertainment and trying to win money. But you don't have to rely on skills and luck alone to boost your bankroll. Casino bonuses provide another way to win through gaming. The following guide discusses the basics of online casino bonuses and how you can use them to increase your bankroll.
What Kind of Casino Bonuses Are Available?
Most Online casinos provide a variety of bonuses. You can see what types of online casino bonuses are available below:
- Match deposit bonus - This offer matches your deposit by a certain percentage.
- Free spins - You get free slots spins that you can use to rack up winnings.
- Cashback - The casino pays back a percentage of your losses over a specific time (e.g., one week).
- Loyalty bonus - Online casinos with VIP programs offer specific bonuses to each status.
- Extra loyalty points - Certain games (e.g., "Game of the Month") provide double or triple loyalty points.
- No deposit bonus - You sign up for an account and receive a bonus without having to deposit.
How Do You Get Online Casino Bonuses?
The process for getting online casino bonuses is generally the same across the board. The following steps will help you quickly qualify for bonus deals:
- Complete registration - If you haven't already signed up at an online casino, you'll need to do so before pursuing bonuses.
- Enter a promo code - You may or may not have to use a bonus code. Everything depends upon the specific promo and casino.
- Place the minimum deposit - Check the casino's terms to see the qualifying deposit.
Common Bonus Terms and Conditions
Every online casino bonus carries terms and conditions to ensure that players don't just take the money and run. You must satisfy these terms before cashing out bonus funds. The most common T&Cs include:
- Wagering requirements - A multiple of the bonus that must be wagered.
- Reduced game contributions - Some online casino games-especially those with high RTP-don't contribute 100% towards wagering requirements (a.k.a., playthrough).
- Excluded games - Casinos might exclude their highest-paying games entirely from meeting playthrough.
- Maximum bet - A bet cap (e.g., $10) is often in effect until you've met playthrough.
- Time limit - Gaming sites limit how much time you have to meet wagering requirements (e.g., 60 days).
- Deposit restrictions - Specific deposit methods (e.g., Neteller) may not qualify for an offer.
- Bonus abuse - Casinos will revoke a deal if they think a player engages in bonus abuse (i.e., unfair practices to win money).
Tips for Bonus Hunting
You can see how online casino bonuses work based on what's covered above. But how do you use these offers to increase your bankroll? The following terms will help you get the most out of casino bonuses.
- Sign up at multiple online casinos - Different casinos offer different deals, hence why you want to join multiple gaming sites.
- Look for low wagering requirements - Lower playthrough means that you'll have an easier time cashing out money from bonuses.
- Play games with high RTP - You stand a better chance of reducing losses and meeting wagering requirements on games with high RTP.
- Check which games have higher playthrough - A high-paying game may not be the greatest for earning a bonus if its playthrough contributions are only 10% or 20%.
- Avoid bonuses with unclear terms - Some online casinos don't do a good job of clearly defining terms, which creates confusion.
- Don't play at rogue casinos - Untrustworthy online casinos have a habit of arguing with bonus winners and flat out not paying bonuses.
Why Do Online Casinos Offer Bonuses?
Gaming sites stand a better chance to profit when they keep players around. Bonuses and promotions are great ways to entice customers to keep them playing. An online casino will typically start out with a large welcome bonus. They'll then offer further promos, such as reload bonuses, free spins, and VIP rewards. The idea is to provide a steady stream of promotions to keep players coming back.
Do Casino Bonuses Require Promo Codes?
You will need to use a bonus code with some offers. Online casinos stipulate whether you have to enter a promo code. Regarding welcome bonuses, you typically enter the bonus code during registration (if required). Reload bonuses and other promos for existing players require the code when you're depositing. But keep in mind that some casino sites don't make you use bonus codes.
How Often Do Online Casinos Offer Bonuses?
The frequency of online casino promotions depends upon the specific gaming site. Some mobile casinos are very generous with offers and will run a dozen or more promos. Other casinos are reserved in this matter and may only offer 1-3 promotions beyond the welcome bonus. You want to choose the former type of casino if you love pursuing bonuses.
Will You Win with Casino Bonuses?
You can possibly profit from bonus opportunities under the right circumstances. We suggest following the tips covered before to increase your chances of winning with promotions. With the right approach, you could boost your bankroll and have a better chance at success.